PADI IDC in Bali
Our PADI IDC in Bali is organised together with Joe’s Gone Diving. We don’t train just average instructors at Joe’s Gone Diving. We believe your IDC should equip you with the skills necessary to become a successful PADI Instructor. And prepare you for your life as a PADI Dive Instructor beyond the exams.
Joe’s gone Diving
Our IDC facilities are located in Sanur and have recently undergone a major renovation. Our IDC students can have acces to an excellent training pool. We also have lecture rooms and breakout rooms, full audio and video equipment and a study area with three desktops for our candidates to use.
Included in all our Bali IDC packages:
- 12 day program (IDC + IE)
- EFR and Care for Children Instructor course*
- Nitrox Instructor course*
- Free to join ongoing dive trips 1 week before and after your IDC
- Free wifi and use of student computer station
- Free hot and cold drinks
- Access to Asia Scuba Instructors digital and online study materials
- Job finding assistance